RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to Health & Safety regulations, we are unable to offer returns or exchange on food items due to change of mind. If your order has been damaged in transit, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt.
Returns for refund or exchange on non food items can be arranged within 14 days of receipt. Return shipping will be at your expense unless the item is damaged or incorrect. Refunds/exchanges cannot be processed until the item has arrived back to us in new condition. We cannot refund or exchange any item that has been used, removed from original packaging or is not fit for resale.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority, so if you have any concerns about your order please contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
• If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a refund or an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage.
• If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (e.g. the product's packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a refund or exchange.
• Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and The Cheeseboard may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
• The Cheeseboard will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
• Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to, you.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
All refunds will be processed via the original payment method.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS
Orders can be cancelled with a full refund if they have not yet been processed. If you wish to cancel or amend your order before this time, please call us on 0484 289 819. Once your order has been processed, we regret we are unable to cancel or amend any details such as inventory or shipping information.
Here at The Cheeseboard we are very proud of our curated selection of some of the greatest cheeses, providore and wines being made from all across Australia. We are confident that when your order leaves us, it will be in prime condition.
If you are unhappy with the condition of any of your goods, for any reason, please let us know immediately by telephone on 0484 289 819 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have an issue with the quality of any of our goods, we may ask you to provide photographic evidence.
If you do not let us know of a problem within 24 hours of having received an order, or if you dispose of any of our goods without having first obtained photographic evidence, we would not feel obliged to accept your claim.